2019-06-10

Welcome to my blog




Hi, welcome to my blog 


I have posted all images and videos that were on pixiv, except those that involved the written, those will probably be uploaded here tomorrow with a new short 3D image story. 
The trick or treat story and the continuation will be uploaded in one post when it's completed.  

I do however have the Nami and Robin story here that was removed from pixiv, and if they look closer at other posts I have made I am sure they will be removed soon too. 
But hopefully, this blog won't be bothered unless I piss off google somehow. 

You can sort all my posts from tags or search the blog or see a list of all my posts to the right. (If you aren't on the mobile site, then it's somewhere else.) 


On top, you see a few categories where I also will sort my content, but everything will be posted under "latest". On the information page, you can find answers to general questions or ask ungeneral questions directly...


That's all for now.


Oh yeah if you want the welcome images as a textless version here it is too. 




Download - 3,4 mb



2 comments:

  1. it´s always a great pleasure so take a look at your site

    more of this

    lolli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, working on big projects now, hopefully they will be done soon.

    ReplyDelete