2023-09-13

A meat girl song and logo

 I had some fun with new AI song makers and made a meat girl song with one of my lyrics. 

The vocals became good, but so far the background music still don't hold that high quality from those I found so I added some random loops (I suck at making music). 


Full song (With crappy loops):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wLRi7jUpXCCHDtilKy9FWLA-8peILFRK/view?usp=sharing


Vocals only (recommended, dull, but no stupid loops):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17rJipGmFwE_JH3YB0pypleSQqDeTlBFc/view?usp=sharing


Will see if I can improve it in the future if I get the time. 


Lyrics:

- The meat girl - 


I'm so thick and curvy, 

that it would be a crime, not to serve me. 


I get easily persuaded, 

and I love to be graded.

However once you see me nude, 

you know what to include. 

In your meal, in your lunch, you can even use me for brunch. 

Just subdue me and then chew me! 


I'm a meat girl, 

meat girl, 

follow with the beat. 

And Welcome in and eat. 

I would love to be your treat. 


Put me on a spit, 

and keep the fire lit,

Keep me woke or let me croke. 

I don't mind, 

as long as you find me divine, 

when you sit down and dine. 


Some girls like a big dick, 

Others like to lick a juicy slit,

I just want a fork, to go deep into my pork. 


I'm a meat girl, 

meat girl, 

follow with the beat. 

And Welcome in and eat. 

Bite my juicy meat. 

_________________


I also did two examples of a meat girl "logo" that I thought I might share here as well.  




No comments:

Post a Comment